jueves, 18 de diciembre de 2014

Introducing the color of the year 2015.... Marsala

Hola chicas! 

Como sabéis, nos acercamos al nuevo año y, como cada año, Pantone elige el nuevo color del año, y, en este caso, el color del año 2015 será el color Marsala, un tono casi burdeos casi vino con un toque amaderado con un punto invernal a la par que vintage y muy elegante. 


Es un color que, en su tonalidad más amplia, no hemos dejado de ver en las últimas pasarelas


Pero son sin duda las streetstylers más conocidas las que han hecho este color subirse al podium de los colores más IN. En total look o con negro o beige, el color Marsala es el nuevo black de los outfits diarios






Si lo tuyo no es el total look, en zapatos es un color que, más allá del marrón y el negro, dará mucho juego mientras que, en cosmética, es ya un básico más




¿Te apuntas al Marsala?





8 comentarios:

  1. Backpack Thanks for sharing this article. For more save huge money while Online Shopping offers. u can visit our site
    Very good article, I enjoyed reading your post, very good part, I want to tweet this to my followers. Thank you.

    ResponderEliminar

  2. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog
    and was curious what all is needed to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost
    a pretty penny? I'm not very internet smart so I'm not 100% positive. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

    Review my webpage - 출장안마
    (jk)


    ResponderEliminar
  3. Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot. 야한동영상

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. 일본야동

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. 야설

    ResponderEliminar
  6. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. 중국야동넷

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por comentar
Thank you for commenting